Sunday, 3 December 2017

#2

Haunting me again,
those winters would return
through all the sleepless nights  
In cold, I'd burn. 
   
All the truths are lies
the day tells me as it passes by     
What else can i do 
Stand by the window and cry  

The winter has come
And I'm still not prepared 
waiting for the sunrise  
I'm alone and scared     
 
l wish it was a story      
I'd write a page or two  
will keep it near my heart
And protect it all mylife through  

She's like sunlight  
as sharp as a knife  
Heating me all day
In the winters of my life       

She goes away    
like the sun goes down
But I know she'd come back again
and change the weather around

All things goes back to normal
like the sun rising up from the horizon     
But again she went away      
leaving me alone   

Why such a dark night 
descends upon my window 
All dreams don't come true            
l know
But the heart doesn't accept it

No comments:

Post a Comment